The lovely Lindsay of Cotter Crunch tagged me for some bloggy fun!
Thanks Almond Joy! <3
Here are the deets about the linkage:
The Goal to unite bloggers in a joint endeavor to share lessons learned and create a bank of long but not forgotten blog posts that deserve to see the light of day again.
1) Blogger is nominated to take part
2) Nominated blogger publishes his/her 7 links [one for each category]
3) Blogger nominates up to 5 bloggers to take part next
4) and the cycle continues <3 tag + blog away!
Check out the rest of the 7-link shenanigans w/ hash tag #my7links on twitter! <3
My 7 Links
– Your most beautiful post My Favorite Memory
– Your most popular post Storage Cube Paint Project
– Your most controversial post The Dirty Dozen 2011 + The Dirty Dozen Dilemma
– Your most helpful post The Dreaded Love Chub
– A post whose success surprised you Baked Panko Pesto Mozzarella Balls
– A post you feel didn’t get the attention it deserved Samosa Stuffed Potatoes
– The post that you are most proud of every single What I Ate Wednesday party
I'm adding one more b/c I stumbled into this post and got a good laugh out of it:
My First Video Blog post! <3
Tag... You're it!
1. Kristina @ Spabettie
2. Heather @ Kiss My Broccoli
3. Averie @ Love Veggies and Yoga
4. Amanda @ Running with Spoons
5. Nicky @ Kabocha Fashion
If you need me, you know where to find me!
Face first in some veggies:
Don't forget to check out The Great Fundraising Act and get your bloggy bake sale on for a good cause!